Demo Site

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

i don't know what to say

it's been too long. i still.. can't find the time and the right mood to blog here. work has been hectic, gosh. maybe for others who are workaholic, my amount of work is nothing.. but to me, right now, it is.

what's new in my life? nothing. as usual, shopping, work, reading, watching tv and nothing much.
this sunday, i have a bonding thing to go to, with my RCIA members.

next friday, i'm flying off to beijing. 4 days. am i excited? i guess i should be, but i can't help thinking about the pending matters.

i find it really hard these days, to control my emotions/anger. these days, there are situations where i just want to strangle/scream/shout/cry but i just swallow it all in. i keep telling myself, this is an obstacle, once i overcome it, i'll be stronger and better.

it'll pass. i know it. well, life would be boring, without its ups and downs, right?

i've really gotta find a way out of this cloud. i guess, i'll post happy pictures of me at beijing. that should cheer me up! n guys, my life is not as dreary as i am potraying it to be in my blog. i'm just a drama queen.

=P

0 Goodies: