Demo Site

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

surprise phonecall

surprise surprise. i received a phone call from maxis.

why the surprise? cause i didn't expect them to follow up on it.

what happened was, i couldn't send mms using my phone recently, so i called up maxis to troubleshoot and fix it. but they pissed me up real bad.

they keep making me go round and round, unable to solve my problem. i end up sounding really sarcastic. and the customer service girl couldn't solve the issue, she gave me a lame excuse and i gave her a lousy rating for her services.

one week later, someone else from Maxis called, asking what happened that triggered me to give such a lousy rating. i told her that the customer service girl was useless, couldn't help me with my problem and had to resort to lying to pacify me. She couldn't give me any useful suggestions. Sigh.

the person who called me made me feel better and gave me some useful advice. this is what i want! it isn't that hard! i wonder whether the customer service in maxis lacks training or she's just plain dumb?

honestly, receiving that follow-up phone call from maxis really surprised me cause i did not expect them to do so. or perhaps, deep down inside, i didn't think that anyone actually reads the ratings that the customer provides. this shows how much confidence i have of malaysia's customer service' quality.

0 Goodies: