Demo Site

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

annoyance is disturbing

grrrr.... i can't understand people who resist helping another person. being busy doesn't give you the right to not help. what i mean is, with the time spend arguing on the phone, the time could be very well spent by helping whatever the person wants you to do. it's not as if it would take you half an hour? only 5 minutes of your precious time? gosh. i'm so flipping angry that i can barely breathe. i am trying my very best not to release my temper to innocent beings. *AARGGH*

*gritting my teeth* annoyance number two would be my favourite mobile network provider, MAXIS. recently my company requested aka commanded us who have the privilege of phone allowance, to switch our Maxis Account to a corporate account. i seriously don't mind changing, although this means i am bonded to use Maxis for the 2 next freaking years, no matter how angry i am with them. and for being bonded for 2 years, Maxis is giving me a lousy phone which probably cost RM200 ish. this step taken by them is, i believe, Maxis is afraid of loosing its subscribers due to next year's MNP (Mobile Number Portability; i.e. in Singapore). Well, if you are truly afraid, then do something with your SERVICE. anyway, i digressed. as i am changing plans, i asked the maxis PIC (Person In Charge) whether my settings aka my billing setting would be changed. HE SAID NO, YOU CAN RETAIN YOUR OLD SETTINGS. and his name is GANGA, please remember his lousy advice. yeah right, i can retain my old settings. i called up MAXIS last night, and i was told by TRACY, miss customer service that my settings is set to default and i gotta register/apply all over again. DAMN.

one tiny annoyance is.... there's another person named Catherine in my office. i know it's a different spelling BUT the pronunciation is the same!!!!!! now i don't know whether my colleagues are addressing me or her.

i better drink some water to cool off. TA, lunch time is here!

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Wah, so long no update liau...