Demo Site

Thursday, July 01, 2010

hello blog! it's been awhile

wow. it has been quite some time since i last update this blog. okay, i confessed. i actually have another blog at http://www.cathryneleanor.wordpress.com/... even so, i update that blog sporadically. i've decided to move back to blogspot and i want to import some of my post at wordpress but i have yet to find out how. it's so confusing...


maybe at the end of the day, i'll just be lazy and say, oh screw it, i know where my two blogs are and i will be able to track them myself.


it has been a long time. long enough for me to switched 2 jobs, planned a wedding, got married and finally quit smoking. i have been so busy with my work life and personal life that i have neglected my blogs. after 2 years or so of not regularly blogging, i kinda miss it and sometimes i wonder if i had blog those times, maybe i'll be able to freeze those moments forever.


henceforward, i shall make a vow and commit myself to update my blog regularly, if not frequently.


someone said to me, "Let not all your youth be consumed by Time. Leave a memento of (e)words." i think i shall do just that.


hey blogger world, look out. i'm back!

0 Goodies: