Demo Site

Saturday, January 12, 2008

MEMEMEMEME

Found this on Friendster and i find it interesting to fill it up.

MY STORY.

Hi, my name is: Cathryn
but you can call me: cath
Never in my life have I: been skinny enough
The one person who can drive me nuts is: the one i care for the most
My high school is: somewhere in seremban
When I’m nervous: my heart pounds as if it wants to jump out of my body and my hand shakes
The last song I listened to was: me singing the Alvin and the Chipmunks "The Christmas Song"
If I were to get married right now it would be to: of course to the person i love most.
My hair: is long, straight and slightly brownish with some frindge.
When I was 4: I was still hook to my bottle.
Last Christmas: I was spring cleaning and re arranging the furniture in the bedroom.
I should be: checking my phone cause i heard there's an incoming sms
When I look down I see: my round tummy
The happiest recent moment was: a few minutes ago.. playing with baby Bryan.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’: i never did watch friends.. but i fancy rachel.
I have a hard time understanding: men and myself.
There r these girls: who stood by me through thick and thin, thanks babes!
If I won an award, the first person Iwould tell would be: first person? no.. i'll shout it out loud for everyone to hear.
I want to buy: a super expensive bag that i can't afford and should not be buying.
Where do you plan to go during chinese new yr: go home to spend some quality time with mum.
If you spent the night at my house: you'll find yourself sleeping late.
The world could do better without: holier-than-thou hypocrites!
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: lotsa and lotsa books! yiipppeee!!
Most recent thing someone else bought me: a pair of earrings.
My middle name is: hehe. i'm not telling.
In the morning I: love to sleep in.
Last night I: watched desperate housewives to sleep.
There’s this guy I know: who i spend most of my time with and i love him to bits.
If I was an animal I’d be a: i do not want to be an animal and never ever imagined myself as one.
A better name for me would be: none other than my current name, Cathryn
Tomorrow I am: going to Church.
Tonight I am: having dinner further away from home.
My birthday is: 4 months away.