Demo Site

Friday, July 13, 2007

melt it away... and 450ml down

i wish for it to be melted away.... my excess fats. ahhahha

i know i know. the lack of updates. but i have nothing to say and i have been busy.

yesterday, i donated 450ml of my blood away.

honestly, i'm not really a charitable person when it comes to giving money to the unfortunate. i only donate my money to the Church. other than that, when i pass a blind man, or a deaf person tries to sell me something, i will just say no. perhaps, this is due to my cynicism. there's a lot of unfortunate people asking for money from you these days. especially when you are sitting down, eating. i don't know whether they are really that unfortunate or just.. trying to con your money by inducing sympathy.

however, i don't mind donating my blood, anytime! because i am sure it will go to someone who needs it. and the best thing is, no money is involved! yahoo!

gosh.... my office is freezing again... and today is friday... it looks really gloomy outside... rainy friday.

i pledge i will try not to allow the gloominess of the weather to affect me. i promise i will be more cheerful.

have a great weekend, guys!

*i shall love myself more. i shall believe in myself more. i shall i shall i shall forget about responsibilities. why waste my youth away? :P

0 Goodies: