Demo Site

Friday, January 11, 2008

creativity strikes at the oddest hour

it's funny how, when i finally sit down and write, i can't seem to form the words but when i'm about to fall asleep, that's when creativity strikes. how odd! how inconvenient. sigh. it seemed that i am at my most creative when i am unhappy or when i'm sleepy. thus, explaining the lack of post on my blog.
sigh. does this mean that i have to wake up and write down whatever that's in my head before i sleep?
i feel left behind. i feel that most of my friends are doing so well in their life and me... i'm dragging my feet at the back. or is it me, being overly competitive and ambitious again?
i know. i'm just going to focus on one goal at a time. and this time, i gotta achieve that 10 years old goal which i have failed to achieve. i'm 20 milestones away from the project sign off.
wish me luck!

0 Goodies: