Demo Site

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

welcome 2008...

the feeling of elation after entering a new year eludes me. i long for the past excitement. i long for the carefree days. what is becoming of me?

i detest routine. restlessness is becoming the norm these days. it tip toed, sneaking behind my back, and catching me unaware, plunging me into the valley of shadows.

and here i am, feeling my way in the dark, wondering when did i reach here.

oh, don't misunderstand. i'm not unhappy. i'm just bored. unhappy is me drowning in tears. now i'm just yawning my way through.

ya, by the way, before i envelope myself in my boredom, happy new year!

to stifle my boredom, i shall revamp myself and start a whole new list of things to do. yet, i'm afraid of failure, so i would not reveal it now. not till i am able to achieve it.

**take a step out of your comfort zone helps you to succeed**

0 Goodies: