Demo Site

Saturday, January 05, 2008

saturday's indulgence

  • Breakfast and lunch: A Glass of Yin Yong and a plate of Olio Pasta
  • Tea: Half a regular cup of Coffee Bean's Ultimate Ice Blended
  • Dinner: A glass of Herbal tea and a plate of char kuew tiao
  • Supper: A glass of milo, a glass of lime juice and bits of roti tissue

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... i told myself it's the weekend and i am allowed to indulge...

*nods.. food lover won!*

this morning, i was supposed to either swim or take a walk with my friend... however, cancelled it.. cause i was lazy and tired.. and she sounded sleepy over the phone... superb right? as i actually woke up at 7am... and called her to discuss it.. yet end up cancelling it and went back to sleep. LOL i think i need to tell my friend to be firm with me. hahahahaahaha. can't rely on myself to be dedicated to my regime.

went to Pavillion today but end up not buying anything due to the fact that my finances are really tight this month and the next. it sucks to window shop, me being me, cause i love shopping. sigh.

but yay! found out that next thursday is a public holiday... yippee! more time off from work. sounds fantastic! time to plan for another walk or swim..

0 Goodies: