Demo Site

Thursday, June 07, 2007

behind my back

i wonder who is throwing daggers at my back.

behind my back, i know people are talking. some may be good, but i think, mostly is bad.

why? because it's human nature. it's human nature to notice the weakness of people and ignore the strengths. it's human nature to highlight and exaggerate and magnify it 10 times, of other people's weaknesses.

why? in my humble opinion, i think it is because most people want to feel superior, thus will try to diminish others by only noticing their weakness.

however, i think this is a wrong strategy for them to become superior/better/whatever, as you can only become better when you feel threatened/motivated by others' greatness.

my theory may be wrong. but i have another theory. when people starts bitching about you, it means that you are doing great and they are actually envious about your success.

to me, i will always notice others' strengths but, due to pride, find it hard to acknowledge it to others. thus, you'll hardly find me saying words of praises to people. at the same time, i hardly bitch about someone, unless i have an intense hatred against that person.

yeah, i am that egoistic. i'm almost like a man. *shivers in disgust*

and yeah, i admit, being egoistic is also a weakness.

and i know, my back is full of holes.

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

It seems the haze has crept back in, thats quite a pout you're sporting.