Demo Site

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

an idle mind is a devil's playground

yes, it sure is. cause i'm so free, i'm beginning to do nonsense and write nonsense and think of nonsense. bad bad bad.

i'm supposed to be busy. but somehow, i am free now. i wonder why? is it because of my efficiency? or because i am too new and my senior is too busy to delegate extra tasks to me and train me to do it? hmm. point to ponder upon.

last week and a couple of weeks back, i hardly update my blog. as i was BUSY. and my friend John complaint that he has no reading material. is it sufficient now? or is this all crappy and need to be more interesting?

ooh. another update in my working life. as i changed my position from regional business development to project management office, i switched my cubicle too. hehe. now i am seated a couple of seats a way from my old seat. i am still getting used to it as this seat is also very open and a lot of people pass by my seat. damn, lack of privacy. need to be more attentive to who is passing by and who is noticing my screen. LOL. each time i come back from the loo and enter the office, i keep forgetting that i changed seats and kept walking to my old seat. *hehe*

i am so into cam-whoring nowadays. yesterday i snap dozens of pictures of myself. using my W850i and was playing with Stephen's new baby, K810i. i have yet to upload the pictures to my laptop. please be patient, guys. *cam-whore alert!*

on a brighter note, i believe that all of you know that i want to purchase a car.... and have been looking for one that fits my budget and taste. lol. i read news about the locally assembled Suzuki Swift to be priced at RM60k to RM65k. yeah, kinda expensive, i admit. but who knows, perhaps *hoping against all hopes* that it will be priced even cheaper? or maybe it will place some pressure to Perodua and Proton to lower their prices? *i'm keeping my fingers crossed*

ooh. tonight is my first class for RCIA. i'm kinda nervous. yeah, stephen's going to be my sponsor. so, problem solved. but tonight he will be late for the class, so i will enter the class alone. *sweat* it's like the first day of school!

i have to stop writing long winded post, as i noticed my friends are really lazy to read long post. then if no one reads it, why am i writing? waste my effort! ok, to stop it from being too long, i shall stop here now. ta!

0 Goodies: