Demo Site

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

migraine & Damien Rice

i woke up with a migraine. pulled myself off the bed, dragged my feet to the washroom, and splashed cold water to my face. took a sleepy hot shower, hoping to feel better.

same old same old, so i skipped breakfast and went to work. when i reached office, damien rice is on the air. darn. the annoyance started to kick in. this is the 3rd day in a row that i'm listening to damien rice, and it is not out of pleasure. i don't even like damien rice's songs in the first place. someone is playing it and i am getting sick of it. it sounds like a bunch of incomprehensible mumble jumble to me. why? because it is being played at a volume that's not soft enough to ignore yet not loud enough for me to understand what it's about.

and it is not helping my migraine either. so i plugged in my earphones and listen to songs that i prefer more. luckily, after a cup of coffee, my migraine miraculously disappear. thank god!

john, i still don't like damien rice. don't try to convert me. after this, i am disliking it more! yes, i admit, i'm more of a pop person. and have a great time in bali! remember to buy me a souvenier, k? take more pictures for us to see..... hope u have another drunken adventure this time around! ROFL....

2 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

seems my good name is ruined.

Johnny Ong said...

i hav migraine as well....quite bad if it hits me