Demo Site

Monday, June 11, 2007

my current work station and other pictures


Mr Red to keep me company and light up my day at work. Every time I see him, I can't help but smile. He's so cute! And so nice to hug. On Mr Red's Right is my Lego calendar. Still haven't figure out how to fix that one. Yeah, and on Mr Red's Left, is my Scrabble Calendar. *giggles*

Piggie is on top of Patrick. Oops! ekekeke. They belong to my colleague, Annee. Hmmph, they are always showing me their butt. Rude! *Hehe* Yes, another calendar, a normal one this time.

Overall picture of my workstation. Previously at my old place, it was kinda empty and dull. Now, it is so colorful. Hehe. Yes, a lot of things. Most of them are from my beloved friends.

Cool picture, eh? Taken from Celcom's building. Nice View. Too bad I couldn't take the whole of KLCC Twin Towers. Guess which part of KL is this? Who knows where Celcom is? *Snigger*

Friday's jam and rain. Gloomy Gloomy day. This is what I faced, everyday, after work. Damn the jam. Always giving me a headache. Oooh.... and KL was flooded this morning. Did you guys see it? DBKL was busy cleaning up. Too bad I don't have the picture.

3 Goodies:

khengsiong said...

Ehh... where can I buy Ms Red?

BTW, it can be dangerous to take picture while driving.

Belle.Blahnik said...

I bought MR RED at the Curve, Flea Market. There's Yellow, Blue, and Green I think. And different expressions. I simply love them!

*kekeke* sure looks like i'm driving, yeah? i was in the passenger seat. don't worry. i won't do this when i'm driving.

Observer said...

WA... Such a big toy in office...