Demo Site

Friday, June 01, 2007

every tuesdays 8pm to 10pm

RCIA. I will be there. Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults.

I'm on my way to become a Catholic. i'll be starting my journey next Tuesday, 5th of June 2007. The classes will end somewhere in April 2008. Then, I'll finally be a Catholic.

For those that do not know this about me, I have been going to church since....... 2004. Well, I feel calmer when I'm in the church. I feel more at peace with myself.

But to tell you honestly, at first, when I feel lost or in need of help, when someone asked me to pray, I would be skeptical. I will just pray just for the sake of following instructions, instead of really believing in it. In my heart, I would be wondering what's the point in doing so, cause if every time I pray to God and my prayers are answered, then I'll be a millionaire by now.

However, I noticed that, I really started believing in 2005. My skepticism slowly faded away. I started praying and believing that whatever happens, it will be a test for me to be a better person. I started believing that God is there for me all the time, and I just need to pray.

Now, whenever my close friends are at a dilemma, I'll advice them to pray. But I know that they will give me the same response as I had given to the person that asked me to pray for the very first time. I hope they (my friends) will find their faith too, someday.

Well, I am looking forward to the course. and I'm looking for a sponsor. Anyone?

Des volunteered but I do not want to trouble her as she works long hours and she stays far away, in Shah Alam. But, I do look forward spending time with her each Tuesday, before the class starts. We can have dinner together.

However, can I be so selfish and trouble her? I don't know. I'll try to find others. If I really can't find one, then I guess I have no choice but to trouble her.

I gotta go. It's getting late. It's almost 7pm now.

Good night.

and

God bless.

0 Goodies: