Demo Site

Friday, June 15, 2007

a post by my dearest friend about me!

Please read below for the whole post about me by Desiree!

Kindred Spirits!

Recently I was told to update my blog by the only person whom i believe actually takes the time to read it. Thanks sweetie! You're the best..you know who you are! Let me tell you a bit about her. Besides my family, she has known me for the longest time. We have known each other since we were both 2-years old. Though we hated each other (ok hate is a strong word, let's just put it as mutual dislike or irritation). We went to the same kindie, primary school and secondary school and we hardly got along back in those days. Towards the end of secondary though, we were civil to each other, close but not tight, but I am glad to say that, she is one of the best friends I have to date. She is the type of person you can depend on for an honest opinion. Never afraid to speak her mind, expect nothing but blatant obvious statements from her when you least expect it. Some may find this odd, peculiar or down right rude, BUT i think this shows her level of sincerity. "No frills!" would be her tagline if i could give her one. I appreciate this kind of honesty. In times of need, she never fails to come through for those whom are truly close to her. It ain't easy getting into her good books, once you are in, stay there and don't be stupid to ever try and get out. Seet @ Cathryn, my oldest and closest friend who will always remain dear to me. I have very few CLOSE friends..or should i call them Kindred Spirits (ala Anne of Green Gables). This blog entry I dedicate to the only fan of my blog! (or the only person who reads it).

awwwwwwwwww... so sweet...

i am so touched....... see guys, remember to appreciate me like how Desiree does.... i want to write more about Desiree today... but i'm not feeling well.... shall write more after i'm back! thanks alot Desiree..

2 Goodies:

Desiree Kaur said...

Hey there! No need to thank me. Those were just words but I feel it isn't enough to describe our friendship! Maybe i should write more next time ;) Cheers babe!

Anonymous said...

I dont see u writting good things about me!? =P