Demo Site

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

3rd day - will I survive?

3rd day without my favourite companion. ouch! i'm getting a headache. i'm eating more. darn! will i become a fat pig by end of this quitting program? my pants.. are getting tighter again. sheeetttt!

huffing and puffing. dragging it. oh gosh. every minute every second, i'm longing for it.

i have decided, once i reach the one month mark, i will reward myself with something. a dress maybe? spa? facial? hmm. a Coach bag? kekekeke.... darn it, i'm wasting money again.

ok. shall need to budget it. my reward can be no more than RM200. erm, then maybe no spa.

omg! i sound like a drug addict......

dear God, please give me the strength to pull this through. and please give me the determination to not put on weight although i quit smoking. please please please. i can't bear it.

anyone up for a jog/walk saturday morning, 7 am? call me.

here's to a healthier me!

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your quit smoking habit !

you should get stephen to quit too, that would definitely help a lot.

and where's the bday pictures ? ahah