Demo Site

Thursday, May 17, 2007

day 5 - missing you missing you and a new addiction

~~i miss you like crazy, even more than words can say, i miss you like crazy, every minute of everyday~~

sigh. can i go for a puff? just a little bit?

ok ok, have to stop this. stop. STOP!!!!

i will think of other things. happy thoughts happy thoughts!

when i first announced to all my friends last saturday that i am quitting, the response i received was, "yeah right, we shall see." wah. so supportive. well, i admit that in the past, i had fail.. and kept on smoking. but this time... i hope it's different? i am keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes held up high.

i have a new addiction. i am so in love with Anna Sui - Secret Wish Magic Romance perfume.


hmm.. yummy.. the smell is so... delicious! it's even more delicious than DKNY's delicious. i just can't get enough of it. hmm.... after i bought it recently, i have been using it day and night.... makes me smell so yummy, that it gives me the shivers. oooh la la. trust me, it's superb, fantastic and it lifts my spirits up. but, it's not a seductive kind of smell though. it's a happy yummy smell. hmm... i simply am in love with it.

5th day of saying bye bye to my bestie, my mood swings from high to low anytime. although i'll miss you, but i hope i will not depend on you. so, all the best! i hope i can last.

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

you quit smoking?????

chu la wui siong shuu! :PP