Demo Site

Monday, May 14, 2007

the aftermath

my birthday dinner has come and go. i will post the pictures of it later. i haven't upload it to my laptop yet.

thanks guys! for coming! thanks for the presents! and most importantly, for the company!

now, i am no longer allowed to smoke. sigh. today is my second day without a smoke. withdrawal symptoms are kicking in. i miss it. i miss inhaling it. i miss holding it in my fingers. my mouth feels stale without it. i feel lost but i must overcome this!

i don't want to be dependent on cigarettes. help! my mind keeps on thinking about getting a smoke. hmm, does chewing gum help?

any suggestion to kick this habit far far away?

btw, is shisha another form of smoking?

1 Goodies:

khengsiong said...

Warning: if you stop smoking, you'll gain weight.

Still, I encourage you to kick this habit.