Demo Site

Friday, May 25, 2007

disheartening news

i'm being emotional again. my mood is swinging up and down. how is it that when your life seems to be where it's supposed to be that suddenly because of certain things, it turns as gloomy as a rainy day?

i don't want this to happen. i don't want it. yet i am incapable of preventing it. should i be bothered by it? yes, of course. should i stop being bothered by it? definitely so. but matters of the heart is not that easy controlled. Ms Heart never wants to listen to Mr Brain.

just.. try... to... be responsible, brother.

`nuff said.

1 Goodies:

Sir Don said...

A lot of people think so, but its not necessarily better to think with your brain than your heart. I think with my heart and I'm doing fine ;)

I'd rather be silly but alive than be logical and sensible all the time.