Demo Site

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Turning 23

I'll be 23 in 1 hour 30 minutes time. I wonder what life has in store for me at 23. How much will I mature and grow?

Gosh, there's too many things in my mind right now. I can't write properly. Been experiencing this block since a couple of weeks ago. Thus, my lack of posting.

What do I have to say? Birthday is just another day, right? Age is just digits and numbers right?

Recently, at work, so many things happened. I realize that through out this 7 months of working with my team, I have learn to appreciate and cherish them. That, at least, in my opinion, we are a team. Now, I will start with a new team, and I hope, things will be for the better.

I hope I will learn more things and be a more capable person at work.

At 23, I hope to learn how to be more understanding and patient. To learn how to handle things maturely.

I hope each year represents something to me. That when I look back, I would think that I did not waste that year away.

23, here I come!

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking you're the same age as me , dono why.

well , i was feeling the same way about 23 last year. just another year . sigh.

well , lets make the best of it ya !