Demo Site

Monday, April 09, 2007

the curse of the phlegm

i am cursed. every time i suffer from a cold and sore throat, the dreaded phlegm would come along. each time i have phlegm, i would suffer from asthma attacks. the phlegm would would somehow block my airway and cause me gasping for air. as far as i recall, this is the only one reason that always cause me to suffer from asthma attacks. which is also why i hate cold and sore throat so much. cause i'm afraid of suffering from another asthma attack again.

right now, i sound like a wheezing old woman with a broken bagpipes stuck in my throat. last night, i broke my clean record. i did not have had any asthma attacks in the past 2 years plus. the curse of the phlegm did it. it made me broke my clean record. last night, i slept with breathing difficulties sounding like a wheezing bagpipe playing all night long. luckily, no one complaint.

aaargggghh! i hate sticky, thick, greenish phlegm. stop sticking to my throat and airway!

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Guess you dont have sexy phlegm voice like Phoebe, p.s. phlegm is unexpectedly difficult to type.