Demo Site

Friday, April 13, 2007

life is good because...

thanks jason for caring and giving me a topic to write about. let me start. need to think long and hard.


life is good because.....
  • God gave me a chance to keep trying as I am still alive
  • I am still young and has a tad more time to err
  • I am financially independent since I was 21
  • I finished my Degree when I was 21
  • my mum loves me so much
  • I have a boss that is willing to teach and guide me
  • I am not ugly
  • I have a lot of friends who care
  • all my body parts are still attached and functioning
  • I am not obese
  • I have all my teeth (yes, one wisdom tooth is missing but that doesn't count!)
  • I can sing decently (I mean at least not really that annoying la, still can follow tune)
  • I can hear although my left ear is slightly 'cacat' (can't listen to loud sounds, it will vibrate)
  • I am lucky when it comes to studies
  • most of the time, I am not intimidated by people
  • I am kind (it is easier to be kind to people than to be nasty and cruel)
  • I am still able to feel. It lets me know that my heart is still here, with me.
Dear God,

I will count my blessings daily and realize how fortunate I am. I will learn to be satisfied and be happy with what I have. I will not let small matters and unappreciative people to pull me down. Please guide me and give me the strength to pull it through. Thank you.

Amen.

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your left ear cannot hear loud sounds ...

lucky when it comes to studies ? aiyar , you rajin say you rajin la .. hahaha

it's good that you can still feel, sometimes i feel too cynical already . hehe.