Demo Site

Friday, April 13, 2007

let me vent let me vent let me let it out

there's a void in my heart, needing to be filled. begging to be filled. my heart said to me, she is lonely. the void is making her cold. can't i provide any warmth, she asked. my dear heart, it's not that i don't want to do it, i can't. i am helpless.

she said, "why? why can't you? all i can feel is bitterness. all i can feel is hopelessness. all i can feel is hurt. all i can feel is disappointments. all i can feel is anxiety. all i can feel is a sense of dread. why? stop hurting me! stop all these feelings. it's not good for me. can't you see? i'm freezing. i'm fading away......"

dear heart, dear dear heart,

be strong. be patient. believe me, trust in me, this will pass. have faith. 'cause, if you fade away, i will fade away too. so please don't leave me, dear heart.

aaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... let me vent let me vent let me let it out
stop this stop this stop this stop this! listen to me! listen to me! i am pleading.

i have feelings. i am human. i bleed too. there's just so much that i can take. your words pierced into my heart, as sharp as a blade. at first there was only a trickle of blood.. slowly, it turned into a stream, later it became a river.

0 Goodies: