Demo Site

Thursday, April 12, 2007

a game of 'if i am'

  • if i am rich, the world would just be a major shopping mall to me
  • if i am thin, nasty comments would not be thrown at my way
  • if i am gorgeous, my confidence level will reach the sky
  • if i am tall, i would need to look down when i talk to people
  • if i am 11, i would tell my father that i love him the most and ask him not to go away
  • if i am someone's wife, i would be faithful and supportive
  • if i am someone's mother, i would cherish the moments of him/her as a baby
  • if i am dead, i believe there's a couple of people would be damn happy
  • if i am 16, i would concentrate on my studies and spend time with my friends
  • if i am happy, life would seem so perfect
  • if i am sad, tears would roll down my cheeks like little streams
  • if i am wicked, i will do everything in my power to make those that betray me suffer (but lucky for them, i'm not wicked)

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

i can tell that you're feeling sad.

"if I am ... " is not very encouraging to use often. maybe you should focus on "life's good because .. " instead ya . .hehe