Demo Site

Sunday, April 08, 2007

excuse me, sir, while i remain silent

my one and only all time favourite past time, has been taken away from me. i can't talk. oh dear! my throat hurts like hell. i have a major cold. and my phlegm is thick and greenish. i want to talk! damn. i can't not talk. i talk for a living and i talk for entertainment. now, how am i suppose to amuse myself and earn a living?

i hate sore throat. this is the one and only common illness i am afraid the most. plus the combination with the cold, it's my number one enemy. mr doctor, sir, can you please give me an injection to make my sore throat go away? pretty pretty please? and while you are at it, any express way to cure my cold? sigh, excuse me everybody, i need to go visit mr doctor. *fingers crossed for that injection!*

0 Goodies: