Demo Site

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Confessions

Girl's Confession
[x] I'm not easy. of course, i'm not! but i know a girl who is.
[x] I do wear make up. every single freakin' day
[x] When I walk by mirrors, I can't help but look. yeah, told you i am vain!
[ ] I wear toe nail polish.
[x] I have cried at a movie theater. But i hide my tears
[x] I've purposely talked to a guy my boyfriend didn't like. Yeah, cause i was feeling childish and wanna spite him.
[ ] I love chocolate covered pretzels
[x] Getting a flower makes me smile, especially for no reason. So, i'm hinting for more flowers here! Hurry, Get me one!
[ ] I've wrecked a car. Sorry, haven't manage to wreck a car yet.. but does a dent count?
[x](I can't put mascara) on without opening my mouth. Yeah, laugh all you want
[x] I'd do anything for a special guy. Ask Him
[x] I love cuddling. Er, depends on with who
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is hot in Pirates of the Carribean. i think he looks like a faggot
[x] I've gotten a detention. yeah. detention. when i was in form 1. cause the idiot teacher was having a bad day and wanted to make my day bad as well.
[ ] I've gotten suspended
[x] I love to laugh. who does not like to laugh, please tell me? i think you might need to check your mental health. of course everyone loves to laugh.
[x] I like rock. depends on how rock is the song.
[x] I like rap. actually depends on my mood.
[x] I like techno. only when i want to numb myself or dance.
[x] I carry a purse. i'm becoming old. i know.
[ ] I've been called a "party". what does this means?
[x] I did own a Spice girls CD. erm. does a spice girl cassette counts?
[x] I did own a Britney Spears CD. erm. i've got her MP3s.
[x] Football isn't boring. When there's a lot of HOT players
[ ] I love athletic boys. i don't know
[ ] I love skater boys. i don't know
[ ] I love ghetto boys. i don't know
[ ] I love emo boys. i don't know. i just don't love boys!
[x] Sweet guys are better than hot guys. of course, but the sweet guys must be ok looking too.
[x] I've been called a tease. not a tease. but flirtatious, yes. By my girlfriends! Muahaha, WTF?
[x] Lip gloss is better than lipstick. i hardly use any lip gloss either. i just leave my lips bare.
[x] I can't leave the house without makeup. erm. yeah. if not, i'll wear a really huge shades.
[ ] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.
[x] I play video games, even when there are other people around. i used to be addicted to games
[x] My friends are the best, and they're important to me. i place them close to my heart. *here*
[x] I can be crazy. sometimes i am so crazy that no one can stand me.
[x] I really want to be with a certain someone right now. hehe. who doesn't?
[x] I smoke way too much. yes, i WANNA QUIT! HELP!
[x] I have a tattoo or I want one. i used to want one, very long ago. but now, i don't think so.
[ ] I have been to more than 5 concerts. i've never been to a concert. rather sad, ain't it?

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A FAG... please lookup BLOOM.