Demo Site

Monday, April 23, 2007

to tell or not to tell?

Today, while in the LRT, I looked in front of me. There was this woman, reading a book about VOIP. She was so engrossed with that book that she didn't realize that I was looking.

Guess what I saw? She didn't zip her pants. It was left open. She only button the only button and didnt zip it.

And so I thought, "Should I tell her? But how?"

Options:-
  1. Stand up and whisper in her ear
  2. Type an SMS and show my handphone to her
  3. Tap on her hand, and point at her zipper.
Ta Dah.. I did non of that and remained silent. Sigh. I really don't know how to tell her. Embarrasing la. And I know I should have told her.

3 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

I aso would do nothing.

you mean , she was reading a book about Voice over IP protocol ? weiiird. ..

Anonymous said...

As a guy it may be embarrassing, but as a fellow woman you really ought to have told her.

There was a situation once in school when us guys noticed something and chose the silent route, the girl only noticed it much later on. Suffice to say she was not best pleased. I regret my inaction.

khengsiong said...

I thought only men have this embarrassing problem...

By the way, what book was she reading? I am in the VoIP field.