Demo Site

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday, Dear Anand!

Dear Anand,

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry that I wish you abit too late.... but better late than never right? Through out the years that I know you, I would like to say, I am proud to have you as a friend. Well, you'll be my FIRST doctor friend! God knows how hard are those medical papers that you need to pass. And the stress that you go through when you study for them. Yet you manage to pull through and withstand the torment and torture of being away from your beloved family and dearest friends *ahem, me, des & carm* while also being in a hostile foreign country.

No matter, we (the three of us) will stand by you and wait for the day you'll be back! *ahem, i can't speak for des and carm but actually i'm waiting for free doctor's consultation, hahaha*

How do I express how much our friendship means to me? I've known you since kindergarden days and have been in the same primary and secondary school. Basically you are like family. I remember playing in my garden with you. I remember listening to you and Des playing the piano. Most of all, I remember how the 3 of you stood by me when everyone else did not.

I cherish the memories of the 4 of us together and here's to a lifetime of our never ending friendship! We will be waiting for you to come back! *Hugs*

0 Goodies: