Demo Site

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cathryn is a Kucing Sakit aka Taufu

Sienz... I've become a sick cat/kucing sakit.... I'm not feeling well again. This time, it's the flu.. cough, phlegm and some irritation at the throat. Oh ya, and slightly feverish... However, I do not want to take MC again. I repeat I do not want to take anymore MC at least... for the month of Feb. If possible, no MC in March too. So I've been pulling myself to work this week. But luckily, I'm not feeling that bad. At least no headache!!! hehe...

Tomorrow my company is having a get-together Chinese New Year dinner at Chef & Brew, Damansara Heights. I've been there before, and I really like that place. The food is good, reasonably priced.. and the ambiance is... good to chit chat and chill. It is located at Southern Bank there... at a new white building at the other end... The food there, is a mixture of Asian food and western. And if I'm not wrong, it is under the Victoria Station group. Not sure though. Haha What to wear what to wear? for the dinner... I don't know... Ever since I put on this weight.. I stop knowing what to wear.. I hate my flabby arms.. and thighs.. and I stop having the.. mood to buy pretty clothes too!! oh, damn!

Today, I finally tried the very expensive Japanese butter bread. It's RM18 per loaf you know! Hmm.. love it a lot... but but.. it is so fattening... I'm really regretting it now... I cannot afford to put on more weight... Sigh... The aroma of the bread.. is a delicious scent of butter and cream.. hmm.. yummy.... and it is so soft... even after you toast it... it will have some crunchiness and yes.. so soft... hmmm.. and the taste.. heavenly!!!

Note: this bread is not for those that do not like butter....

Too bad.. I can't take it anymore....... Bye Bye Expensive Japanese Butter Bread! I will miss you! Bye Bye Creme Brule, I love you! Bye Bye Cream of Mushroom soup! Bye Bye Lasagna! Bye Bye Chocolate! Bye Bye my Sinful Caramel Macchiato! Bye Bye Cendol! Bye Bye Nasi Briyani! Bye Bye Spaghetti Carbonara! Bye Bye Marble Cheesecake! Bye Bye Ice Cream! Bye Bye to all my beloved! Farewell.... till the day I lose back all the weight, I can't eat you anymore.. Au Revoir~~

*Sob Sob* *Sob Sob* *Boo hoo*

1 Goodies:

assamlaksa said...

NO!!! WE RK HOUSE NO SELL BARRRRTTER BREAD

I'LL CALL THE PORRRRRRLIS