Demo Site

Monday, February 26, 2007

Hiatus of Posts

Happy Chinese New Year! Better wish now.. since it is still Chinese New Year.. after the fifteenth day (which is Sunday, 4th of March), it is no longer CNY. I know it has been a long time since I last blog but.. the few days of work before CNY was rather busy.. and I took a week off for CNY to go back to my home...

I come from a small town called Seremban.. back home, my family does not subscribe to broadband, since it's only my brother who is using the Internet.. and also, only to check mails once in a while, so it would be a waste to subscribe to Streamyx/Maxis or whatever. pssst... he doesn't know how to download stuff... unlike his smart little sister here.. akakakkakaa. i didn't log on to the Internet when i was back in seremban.. as i hate dial-up.. and also.. this CNY has been a busy yet relaxing week for me.. aaahh.. the pleasure of not worrying bout needing to wake up early.. i miss it oh so much..

Also.. I met up with Frances.. an old friend that i did not see for the past 3 years.. ever since she went to Singapore and work - to join the kiasu gang. lol. luckily, she's not kiasu. same old Frances. but different in a way. i think you can't avoid maturity if you have to work and fend for yourself for 3 years. she and her boyfriend.. are still going strong after 5 years of relationship.. i so envy you Frances. and i think i hear wedding bells are ringing. remember to invite me to your wedding ya? even better, i'll like to be your bridesmaid. hehe.. so beh pai seh. requesting it myself. hehehehe when you are back in KL.. look for me ya?

speaking of which, reminds me of a term, forever a bridesmaid, never a bride. would that term refer to me? or rather, shall i say, forever a girlfriend, never a wife? i think i send those kind of vibes to people. oh, well, people always do judge on what they see on the surface, never caring enough to look beneath.

each trip back home to seremban, makes me wish that i can company my mum longer. each time i see her, seeing her aging, kinda hurts me. i feel helpless. and every time when it's time to go back to kl, i feel sad. as i feel that i'm abandoning her. however, as time pass by, working day after day, weekend comes, social obligations, the need to rest and all, making me neglect going home to see my mum. you know what, if i had a car, i would go home every month to see my mum. even if it's only for a little while. but i think, what i said just now, about social obligations, and tiredness and all, is just a pile of bullshit. i'm just.. lazy and taking my mum for granted. cause if it really matters so much to me, i could have just take the bus and go home on friday night and come back to kl on monday morning. right??

i am digressing again. back to CNY, this year, I manage to collect RM280 of angpaus/laisees. I lost around RM20 at gambling which is little as I only gambled 5 times this year. as i grow older, the less i gamble. i think i gamble at least 3 times more when i was younger. CNY is about gathering with your extended family and friends, angpaus that you wish you have more of, non-stop eating and non-stop gambling, well, at least in Malaysia. i'm using my angpaus/laisees money to last me for the remainder of the month and yippee!!! to pay a small part of my low credit card bill this month! i was so hype when i realized that my credit card bill is 60% less than my usual amount.

i pledge that this year, i would try my best to save as much as possible in a month!!!!! at least 100% more than last year!!! Happy Golden Piggy Year!!! Wish you all a year full of health, wealth, prosperity, love, success, beauty and wisdom!

P.S. after a hiatus of posts, i realized that my posts today is quite erratic and sounds more like a senile woman rambling on and on about the innards of her head. Yucks! who would want to dig into my head?? beware to those who even try.. cause you might live to regret it.

0 Goodies: