Demo Site

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

bahasa saya bagus!

saya tengah cuba untuk berbahasa Melayu. sudah lama benar, saya tidak menulis karangan. saya rasa bahasa saya sudah merosot. saya sedang mengalami kesusahan untuk terus menulis dalam bahasa. oh shit! this is so hard. it is so difficult to construct proper sentences in Malay after 6 years of not writing in Malay. even typing in Malay is harder and slower. hmm.. how come? shouldn't it be the same.

and i noticed that i construct my sentence in english first then only translate it to malay. which explains why my malay sounds sucky. ever since i finished my SPM, i did not construct a proper essay in Malay anymore. when i was in school, i used to be able to write a 500 word Malay essay in 10 minutes. now, the 3 sentences above, took 10 minutes for me to construct. this is so bad.

i once announce that reading in Malay gives me a headache. this coming from a girl who once read so many Malay novels when she was 10. i gave up understanding the Malay language when I was 14, as they change the rules and structure of the language so often that I kinda got so fed up keeping up with the changes. For example, from the age of 10 til i was 15, i was taught to pronounce baca as baacaa, suddenly when i was 16, i can read it as baace. What happen to the Bahasa BAKU that was instill in me?

come to think of it, i can't even remember how to sing Negeri Sembilan's anthem. i sang it every morning from monday to friday, sometimes even saturday, from the age of 7 till i was 17. how can i forget??? please people, don't ask me to do it, cause I really can't remember it at all. not even the tune. all i can remember is, that it has a livelier tune than Malaysia's national anthem. it really seems that i forgot almost everything that was taught back in school. as my friend would say, i gave all the knowledge back to my teachers.

goodbye good BAHASA MELAYU skills. welcome Bahasa Pasar.

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

I fear you get headaches too easily.