Demo Site

Monday, February 05, 2007

Question of the day!

If you do not need to work, what will you do? Let's assume that you are well-off to a certain extend.. meaning you can live comfortably without needing to work full time but not luxuriously. I was talking about this with Desiree just now. But Desiree said I'll be bored with my life if I don't work. Somehow, I don't think so. I can find things to occupy me. Believe me, I can. Ahahahah.. If I were that lucky, I will:-
  1. Do another degree.. whether it is MBA, or a mass communication degree.. I would like to have the luxury of studying without needing to work part time.. hehehe
  2. I would like to do some free lance jobs..else I'll be very bored if I don't work and didn't study.. Free lance jobs, after my MBA first? And also.. to earn a little pocket money, rather than just relying on savings and such..
  3. Learn to play the piano.. Still in my list of things to do.
  4. Mahjong! oh Mahjong, how I miss you. The all nighters.. early morning breakfasts.. or midnight snacks....
  5. Yoga. Pilates. I want to be flexible. Haha
  6. Dancing. Whether it is ballroom dancing or belly dancing.. I'll like to learn it.
  7. Learn to cook and bake. Hmm.. Food is my passion.
  8. Write more. If only, there's some way I'll be able to write professionally.
  9. Read and read and read. All sorts of books.
  10. Do some travelling. I'll like to go to a lot of places. Maybe go to UK, and have a holiday there and do some work there too.. Earn some travelling money. Hehe
  11. Watch lots and lots of TVB shows. Hehe..
  12. Shopping, of course. But within limits. Since money don't grow on trees and I don't work.
  13. Tea time with friends.. and yak the day away.
  14. Join the gym. Join the classes there and play with the machines.. and drool over those HOT HUNKY but too bad is GAY guys. haha
  15. Sleep in. Oh, how much I love sleeping in.... and my afternoon naps... those are luxuries that working people don't have...
  16. Go jungle trekking or hiking... that is fun occasionally.
  17. Take lots and lots of photographs.. and upload to my blog.. hahaha...
  18. Take care of my yet-to-buy pet.. a dog.. Yippee!
Basically I think I would just want more time.. and besides, I think doing freelance jobs are much more interesting.. don't you think so? You've got the choice to do different kinds of jobs. All sorts of it. I guess it really depends on your own creativity to get odd jobs. haha.. And yeah, I'm a lazy bum, just want to have the freedom to sleep when I like. Gone were those days when I don't sleep the whole night and not worry about it cause I know I can sleep in the morning... Sigh.. I would love to study again... unlike the last time, i want it to be more relax.. as in all of my attention concentrating on studies, no need to work part time.. and no need to squeeze in as much subjects as possible in a semester. Alas.. this is just a dream.. unless I marry rich and become a "Siu Lai Lai"? ekekekkekekeke... Just kidding ya...

I've got the monday blues... thus, I'm dreaming of something that is.. so far fetch.. Sigh. eh, when I'm gonna strike lottery ar? I want I want... to bum.. and freelance.. Meaning, I am my own boss... Work when I like, and don't work when I don't feel like working.. Hmm.. before I sleep tonight, I shall need to pray to God... for numbers!!! ahahah.. or the luck!!!

Oops, I forgot something. Did I just FFK someone? Oh, die die die die die...
*Cathryn scurries away...

0 Goodies: