Demo Site

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

i only blog 9 times during the month of february?

wah. how can this be? i am such an avid blogger. well, i like writing about all sorts of nonsense in my head. i like reading blogs too. but i do notice that my blog has too few photos. but i'm not a photography person. i only like taking pictures of myself. which i don't do now cause i am too fat.

is blogging just another one of my short term enthusiastic hobby? will i just forget about blogging in another month? i hope not. we shall see.

at the beginning, when i started this blog, my intention is to practice writing. as after a long time of no writing, i find it hard to express myself. also another reason was to let my friends know what's happening in my life. a way of keeping in touch with my friends. as time passed, i realized that i continue blogging because i enjoy writing. and also, it is fun reading your older posts.. and reminisce about the past.

i always believe that to improve yourself, you need to take some time and sit down and think of your past to think what you did wrong and how could you be better. examine your memories closely and what you identify as mistakes, try your best not to repeat it again. and i believe, in the long run, you'll be a better and happier person. at least, when you don't repeat your mistake and feel like smacking yourself on your forehead, you'll be less likely to bruise your forehead. aakakka

i think my life long dream is having people pay me to write. what a pleasure. but i'm happy enough if there's a group of avid readers to my blog. for those who constantly read my blog, thank you for your support. however, please do drop some comments once in a while to let me know that there's people reading my blog else, i'll feel discourage cause i thought there's no one reading my blog, thus i'll write less often or maybe i'll even stop blogging? cause what's the point of writing if there's no one reading it, right?

5 Goodies:

assamlaksa said...

wats the big deaaaaaal.
i can even leave my blog not updated for 7 months. lol

Anonymous said...

haha no need to care whether got ppl read or not.. just write what you wanna write.. you don't need to be a writer to write.. you don't need readers to write. Just write what you feel, its your blog, you can write whatever you want and dont have to care about what other people say. Blog for yourself.. not for anyone else.

Belle.Blahnik said...

i cannot leave my blog empty for so long. cause later, i dont want to write anymore. and i really enjoy writing nonsense. ahhaah.. next time i will write even more 'fai' things here.

khengsiong said...

Cathryn,
Do you know Oscar winning director Ang Lee? He was a 'house husband' for 6 years before directing his first movie. During that period he wrote movie scripts, without knowing whether they would ever be read.

Yenny said...

Cat... i posted only 7 posts in Feb lerr... LOL.
It doesn't really matter if there's anyone reading... anyway, i do read ur blog quite often, so don't curi tulang ... :-D