Demo Site

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yeah I know it's late. Albeit a bit late, it's better than late than never. Other than the bad news that I received, and feeling a little down, my spirits were lifted up when Yenny came to have lunch with me. While on the way to see Yenny, I bump into Myatthu. Talk about coincidence.. what are the odds? LOL sure is a small world! So I asked Myatthu to join Yenny and I for lunch.

Apparently, he was at the Singapore embassy to settle his visa stuff and he was on his way back when he saw me. If I were to walk out of my office a minute later, I would have missed him. Hmm.. it was quite a pleasant surprise.

We went to a restaurant that serves noodles in big bowls... called Taiwan Noodles, somewhere near Ampang Point. The food there is serve in big portions and are relatively cheap. Albeit its name, it does serve other types of food, besides noodles. Haha I had a big bowl of dry glass noodle with fish balls, one wintermelon tea and some extra dumplings. I only had to pay RM13. Cheap right?

After lunch, I rushed back to office, and to my pleasant surprise! I saw a bouquet of red roses on my desk. Thank you so much, Stephen. I know it must have cost a bomb, especially since it's Valentine's day. This is actually my first time having someone sending me flowers in office. It's such a sweet thing to do. Nice gesture, to me at least. You light up my day! Hmm.. a dozen of red roses.. I wonder what does it mean?? Hehe.. I know that numbers represent something... well, if you are into such things. Haha Sorry guys, the flowers are gorgeous, you should have seen it, but too bad, I'm not really into taking photos and posting it up here. You just need to imagine it. Ekekekeke

On a another hand, tomorrow I'm on emergency leave to attend my uncle's funeral. Gotta wake up really early to take the LRT to Gombak and have my brother pick me up from there. Then we shall head on to Bentong. The funeral procession is starting at 11 am so due to unpredictable CNY traffic, we have to leave as early as possible. My mum asked me to wear dark colors (of course, mum.. I know the culture..) and not to wear any make-up (huh? mum... how is that possible? can't i at least apply some powder?). I'll look like a monster. I think at the very least, I need to apply some powder, else, I don't think I dare to walk out the house. Sigh.

Anyway, have a great day ahead, I shall need to go now. I still haven't take my shower. Adios, amigos.

0 Goodies: