Demo Site

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tighter

Things are getting tighter
I can't breathe
I can't stop it
I feel helpless
I want to prevent it
But I can't help it
I don't know what's wrong
I've tried everything
And yet
Things are still getting tighter
I don't dare to look
I don't want to know
I'm desperate
Yes I am
And I know it
Please help me
As it is killing me
I'm ready to do anything
To sacrifice..
For the sake of...
my pants not getting tighter...

LOL... FYI, I really do feel what I said above. Cause I hate feeling my pants so tight. And I hate looking at myself in pictures, cause I can see all those fat oozing out. Help me, someone! Please.
Alert Alert.. RED ALERT not good not good... sigh.. how how how... I can seee my round tummy, bulging out.. oh shit!

5 Goodies:

khengsiong said...

Atkins' diet was very hot a while ago. Have you tried it?

If you are not aware of Atkins' Diet... basically it tells us to consume more meat but less carbohydrate. When you go to McDonald's, eat the meat of burger but leave the buns aside.

If that doesn't work, spend a few thousands to get help from slimming professionals. You may end up in their advertisement.

"...I hate looking at myself in pictures..." Use PhotoShop to "compress", if that makes you feel good :)

Belle.Blahnik said...

i dont have that much money to go slimming centres.. u need at least 10Gs.. atkins.. im not much of a meat eater.. although i do try not to take so much carbs these days.. if i were to use photoshop to compress my photos, wouldn't i be living in denial? lying to myself... and wont i keep getting fatter instead? hahahah

assamlaksa said...

stay with me and u;ll get slimmer and slimmer

khengsiong said...

I remember this joke:
A woman who wanted to slim down pasted a picture of bikini beauty on the refrigerator. It made her think twice before she ate.
A few weeks later she managed to lose weight, but her husband had put on weight...

datacrush said...

It's all relative.

Stand next to an average American and you'd look slim by comparison.