Demo Site

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cathryn - Who is she?

Facts about Me, Cathryn:-
  • i am paranoid. if i were to go traveling, at the back of my mind, i'll have this dreadful feeling that i left something behind. if i leave the closet open, i'll be thinking what's inside the closet.
  • i am a food lover. i eat non-stop. you'll see me eating whole day long if you spend long enough with me.
  • most of the time, i talk a lot. sometimes i talk lesser. once in a blue moon, i stop talking.
  • i wear a size 7 shoe. sometimes 6. but hardly.
  • i am 165cm tall - 5 feet 5, i wish i am 5 feet 7.
  • i am 10kgs heavier than what i want to be. i've been dreaming to be 10kgs lighter since i was 12.
  • i see my girl friends more than my guy friends. i used to have a balance of guys and girls as friends. now i have more girl friends.
  • i love to sing. i used to belt out songs at night in my house in Seremban while lying down on the cold marble floor in the living room. i sang so loud.. my opposite neighbour could hear me clearly. but no one, i repeat NO ONE ever complain.
  • i used to be nocturnal, now due to the fact that i'm working, i sleep much earlier.
  • i have my seasons. there is a season where i read a lot, a season where i watch tv alot, a season where i shop a lot and so on and so forth. but basically, u can say i'm a shopaholic.
  • people thinks that i'm high maintenance. what they don't know is, what i have, or what i want, i bought it with my own money. no, i don't take a fool for a ride and use up his money. i'm just not like that.
  • i've been living away from my family for 5 years, since 2002.
  • i own more than 100 books. a variety of mysteries, romance, chic lit, well, i read almost every genre.
  • i rather sit down in a cafe and chit chat with my friend than go to clubs. I only go to clubs once in a while. so no, i'm not a party girl.
  • i drink a lot of coffee. back when i was in jakarta, i went to Coffee Bean there every night. but due to my recent headaches, i think i have to stop drinking that for awhile.
  • i love pasta. and soups. My favourite Chinese soup is the lotus root soup.
  • in my 22 years almost 23 years of life, i've only receive flowers, 5 times. Pathetic right?
  • i look better in photos than in real life. so people, be prepared for a surprise when you see me in person.
  • i do not give out my numbers to strangers. i do not meet people at clubs or bars. well, basically i don't want to know strangers. i will only put an effort to know you if my friends introduce you to me.
  • my favourite color is turquoise. however my wardrobe is dominated by black and dark colors.
  • i have a fetish for shoes. i simply.. like nice shoes.
  • i haven't manage to kick that bad habit of mine. if you had read my blog earlier, you'll know what i'm talking about.
  • i'm no mat you can simply walk over. i can be very patient with my friends. i can be very protective in fact. however, do not ever try to falsely accuse me or betray my trust, cause hell hath no wrath like Cathryn.
  • if you admit you are wrong and apologize, you'll be surprised how easy i can forgive you. but never repeat it again.
  • i have long curly hair. currently, i'm waiting for it to reach my waist. i have a fantasy to have bangs. however every stylist i see, says that i'm not suitable for that kind of baby doll look.
  • if i'm to overnight in a foreign room, i'll leave all the lights on. yes, i am that paranoid.
  • i hold an IT degree. i can program. i used to be a software engineer.
  • i do not drink like a fish. although some may have that perception about me.
  • i have this fascination with steamboat. i just don't know why. i can have it more than twice a week. sadly, nowadays, i only have it once in a blue moon.
  • i've only been to thailand, singapore and indonesia. if i have the money, i'll travel to a lot of places. sometimes i wish i can stay in new york and live there for a few months. hong kong too. tokyo too. i just want to feel how it is like to live there.
  • one of my bestfriends, Desiree, has been my friend for 21 years ++. she used to stay opposite my seremban house.
  • when i was young, i thought i'll be married at the age of 23 or 24. now i don't know.
  • i thought i know everything. i thought if you love a person truly and be there for him, everything will be happily ever after. oh, i was so wrong. and naive.
  • when i was 7 till i was 12, i wanted to be a doctor. i thought it was cool to be a doctor. my daddy even asked around for universities when i was that age. LOL
  • i was very set in my ways when i was young. i was very judgemental. i had my set of thoughts on what was right and what was wrong. now, i'm much more laid back. my motto to my friends are; as long as you are happy, i'll support you.
  • recently, someone said that i'm spoilt. cause i always want it my way.
  • i am very egoistic. i am very conscious of myself. for example, i dislike people watching me cook. i dislike people watching me do things i'm not certain that i can do well.
  • i'm stubborn. really really stubborn. to the point that it annoys certain people.
  • i'm not a neat person. my work station is really messy. so is my room.
  • i would like to have a beagle or a golden retriever once i have my own house. i think beagle is cute and golden retriever is so gentle.
  • i always lose one of my earrings. so i end up having a lot of earrings not wearable as it is not a pair.
  • i always take pictures of myself. cause i am so vain. haha
  • i dislike girls who are not independent. i dislike them giving excuses for not doing things themselves. i find them weak.
  • i like to play mahjong. however i'm not really good in it. so i always end up paying a lot of tuition fees.
  • i think that's enough about me writing about myself for now.
How about you all write things about me? Can anyone tell me? Anyone of the readers here can describe me? I want to see how.. people perceive me. I hope that there's someone who will respond to my question. Thank you very much.

7 Goodies:

assamlaksa said...

r u trying to promote urself. or hinting something to someone>?ehehehe

khengsiong said...

1) Your workstation is messy. Your boss will think that you are busy.

2) You take pictures of yourself. But the one on the top right corner of the blog isn't so great. Mind the background.

3)If you dislike girls who are not independent, you are still judgemental.

4) Mix and match your earrings. Be creative!

Belle.Blahnik said...

Jamy: Nope not promoting myself or hinting anything to anyone. :P

KhengSiong: 1) My boss knows I'm not busy. She's pilling on more work to me now.
2)I don't Photoshop my pictures. All is in its original state. Thus you know it is real. And I think that although the main character is ME in the photo, but the background tells a story too.
3)If you read through my post again properly, I DID NOT say that I'm not judgmental. I said that I'm much more laid back. And I do think that I have the right to dislike people that WHINES a lot and refuse to take charge of their own life. And yes, I dislike girls, that use their femininity, saying that they are the weaker sex, therefore guys have to take care of them, oh, let's say, PAY FOR THEM? or say because they come from a poor family background.. therefore they have to resort to ways to get things that they like but can't afford, PLEASE LA.

assamlaksa said...

i wanted to write about myself actually, sometime. but im worried i will spoild my image and canot get any frens anymore. the fact bout myself really//.. kanasai.

should i should i

Belle.Blahnik said...

jamy: write write... not that i dont know what you think.. akakaka.. anyway, u r an angel compared to me.. LOL

KhengSiong: Oops, forgot about number 4)Yes, I try to mix and match.. but too bad my earrings are too... unique to mix and match.. LOL

Desiree Kaur said...

Hey, I really like what you wrote about yourself. Being the person whose known you the longest I'd say it's true what you said about yourself. You have evolved a lot, in terms of character over the years I have known you - for the better. Good for you!

Belle.Blahnik said...

desiree: thanks thanks.. muacks muacks.. i really hope it is for the better.. hehe.. and i think, u've become such a career woman... unlike me.. still a .. lovelorn girl..ahahah