Demo Site

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Froggie Problem

Yeah it's a froggie problem. I don't know why but burping sounds like a frog croaking to me. Haha Don't you think so too? Ooo.. and a frog croaks, to me, sounds like - rebok rebok.. hahah.. reebok! Life is short. Play hard. Reebok! That's Reebok's tagline.

Today I was sitting down, and suddenly thought of THE BURPING problem. When I was working somewhere else, there's this colleague of mine who burps constantly. It was annoying and disgusting. Sometimes to the extend where I felt like puking cause I kept hearing him burp non-stop for an hour or so. On the way home in the car, most of us (a group of us work together and have a car sending us home) would try to avoid sitting next to him. Cause we find it so disgusting. Once, I was already feeling sickly, and I had to sit next to him, I was praying so hard for him to not burp constantly. Thank God my prayer was answered. If not, I think I would have puke in the car.

After a while, I pity him. Cause he didn't have any people to have lunch with or hang out due to the fact that he burps a lot. He was always alone. Plus, we were not in our own country and was away from friends and family... so he's kinda pitiful. And I wondered, what makes him burp so much? Is it a bad habit or is it due to his health? I hope it's a bad habit instead of bad health. Pray so.

Another of my friend had this colleague who likes to burp too! And this time, it's even funnier as not only does he burps a lot, but at the end of the loooooonnnnnnggggg burp, he will let out a loud sound... sounding like "YIK YAK". And this friend of mine, can't help laughing each time his colleague does it. Haahhahahahha...

Luckily, right now, I did not meet another person who burps non-stop. Thank my lucky stars. But seriously, how do you tell a person not do to so? It is such a sensitive issue. Do you tolerate the burping or tell him straight? And what if it's because of a sickness... wouldn't you feel bad because you anti the person cause he burps a lot?

Excuse me, but I think I have a "Burp" coming!

P/S: Don't anti me ya? I'm still nice and sweet! :P

0 Goodies: