Demo Site

Thursday, March 15, 2007

a Shorter post

after my extra-super-long post the other day, i now have a writer's block. i don't know what to write. there's too many things on my mind. i don't even know what to write as a title for today's post. so here's my ramblings for today.

i'm so tired. my whole body's aching. i am seriously unfit, because a little exercise causes my body to go into fits and spasms. my muscles are aching. gosh, i need a soothing massage to untangle all the knots in my muscles. hmmmm... aahhhhhhh...

i keep on waking up at night these days. never having a good sleep. i don't know what's wrong!

aarrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.... i want to go somewhere and scream my heart out! i want to jump and jump and scream and scream to release all my frustrations. oh, blasted! i am currently listening to a song, blasting it so loud that my eardrums are vibrating so hard (of course, headphone la, i'm at work leh). i wish i can behave like a kid and start stamping my feet now!!!! damn those humans! damn those slimes! damn you, damn it! aaarrrgggghh..... frustrations, begone!

i'm in such a cranky mood now, don't you even start thinking that you want to talk to me!

0 Goodies: