Demo Site

Monday, March 05, 2007

i hate mondays

i hate it so much, i can feel the hatred oozing out of me. i imagine it to be a green vapor.. surrounding my body, right at this moment... i just hate MONDAYs! my weekend always seem to be too short.. why can't i have it longer???? sigh.. i wantttttt.... hmm.. how about a job which requires me to work 10 hours from monday to thurday but i get friday, saturday and sunday off??? that would be heaven!!!!! an extra day off.... so much nicer....Extra one day can do extra things. i.e. pedicure, manicure, facials, shopping, hair treatment or haircut or hair perm or hair straightening, swimming, dancing, anything la under the sun..

i digress. do you know that Maxis keeps a record of all your conversation? Maxis actually records all your conversation and store it in some BIG server.... wah.. what happen to my privacy!!!!!! it seems that it would not be accessed unless by court order or police report... but still!!! i talk a lot of personal stuff on the phone. to think that someone can actually hear my conversations and laugh about it!!! cannot, cannot, cannot... i know all of you might be wondering what kind of secrets I have but.. it's not about the secrets... it's about... the pleasure of only knowing that the conversation I had will only stay between me and the person at the other end of the conversation. yes, sometimes, people might tell others what we talk about, but they would not be able to act out how i talk that moment.. they wouldn't know how my voice sounds like at that moment, hows my intonation, whether i cried, whether i shouted.. or whether i whined... hahaha

what did i do during the weekends... hmm..walk around a lot... and i bought 14 DVDs to watch.. yes, i'm mad... got lots of shows... as i don't go to the cinema nowadays, i have tonnes of shows that i didn't watch. i used to go to the cinema every week.. sometimes watching 2 movies in one week.. hehe... but now, better, buy DVD and watch at home.. the comfort of my bed.. and the fun part is, i can lie down! fuiyoh.. so tired now.. walk too much.. and watch too many DVDs...

sigh.. i wonder why time flies when it's the weekend...

2 Goodies:

khengsiong said...

FYI bank employees work 10 hours a day... but they also work on Friday.
My sister, an accountant, periodically works til 1 or 2 am when closing accounts. I am on call 24/7. So, stop whining.

I don't fancy 4-day work week. I much prefer 25-day annual leaves. I would be able to go to my dream destinations - Shangri-la, the Silk Road, the Himalaya, or the Great Safari.

BTW, you can always ask for 7-day weekend ;)

Belle.Blahnik said...

Bank staff got 25 days annual leave. I have only 16 days. And besides, what's the use of 16 days annual leave when I can't really take the whole week off unless in special cases?