Demo Site

Monday, March 19, 2007

i went mad and bought 8 books this weekend!

i was roaming around as usual this weekend... and suddenly stumbled to atria... and saw a warehouse sale! for books!!!!! i went mad and keep on pilling up the books in my hand... in a matter of a few minutes, i have a lot.. had to reduce some...

the month of march.. i've spent a total of rm300 on books alone. i think it's getting out of hand. i need to practice some self restrain.

and also, i am running out of places to store my books. aiseh.. i wish i have a house of my own so that i can store all my books and my stuff. so that i can decorate the whole house. ok ok, i'm dreaming away again.....

by the way, did i mention that i want more time too? and also, dear readers who have experience in investment, do give me some advice. Need to find some ways to invest money and it's time to be a full fledge grown up!

0 Goodies: