Demo Site

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

what is ROI? and a boring post. really boring one.

dearest mun yee,

for you, i shall explain it here. ROI stands for Return Of Investment. I think you should know what it means without needing me to explain further as you are studying business. hehe. i know that you are a smart girl.

To me, ROI means that the rental of the apartment can cover at least 80% of the installment. And also, easy to rent out. And in later years, i am able to sell the apartment out at a nice price.

ok, enough of talking about ROI. this friday, i'm going out with Hui Ling to KLCC after work. Yippee! fun. hehe. she asked me out shopping but i told her that if i don't reach a target weight, i won't buy anymore clothes.. am sick of having my clothes not fitting.. so tight nowadays.

i'm so hype. i've got a plan for my birthday! i know it's in MAY but.. still.... i need something to cheer me up. will let you know my plan later. gotta ciao.

note: nowadays, i find it so hard to think of what to write. too many thoughts on my mind. and too little time. sometimes my mind is so scattered that i find it hard to even think.

2 Goodies:

Anita Hor said...

muahaha...thank you cat..I study this before but i just forgot about it...haha
i tell you what condo definately cannot get a good price in the future...don ever think of can get good price in the future...cause condo is not a good way to invest...
You may buy it as home sweet home or honey home with Steven but not as a invest...muaks
i will always support you...

Anonymous said...

whatever you're doing i wanna go!