Demo Site

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

it's getting hot and cold at the same time

i'm feeling the heat, the fire... within my body. my lips are burning. my throat feels huge and empty. drowsiness is tempting me to go to dreamland. water can't seem to cure my thirst. is these due to my two cups of coffee today? or is these due to lack of sleep (i slept only 7 hours or less these few days. i need more than that. at least 8) or is these because i did not take lunch today? gosh, i am so hungry now. i feel so guilty, as i took 3 meltykiss just now. (meltykiss is a type of chocolate)

today i spent my lunch time with yenny. thank you yenny for coming to have lunch with me. happiness! but both of us did not eat anything. i had a latte while she drank plain water. aren't we a funny bunch? she gave me a box of super multi vitamins. there is 3 types of pill in the box. i am suppose to take each of it, 2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night. wow. but it came with a warning from yenny to drink more water as it seems to be very heaty for the body. i shall try to drink 3 litres of water everyday then. hmm, since yenny called it super multi vitamins.. i wonder whether i can become super woman after taking it? ekekekkekekekek.. but i don't want to wear my inner clothes on the outside. *blushes - i'm a shy girl*

i met up with jamy yesterday for a drink at a mamak nearby. yenny was supposed to come too but she had to pick up two boys who were lost and so, she ffk us. but all is fine, cause now she owes us starbucks ekekekek. so there were we, the two of us, sitting down by the roadside, having limau ice and teh o ice limau. yakking and yakking. but girls will always be girls. we will always talk about how to look better aka fashion, shopping, diets, and such. as we sat there, the oh-so-nice smell of roti planta, maggi mee goreng, mee goreng, telur goreng, satay, nasi lemak tempt us to eat them. aah... i was tempted to, but jamy was even more tempted, as she did not have her dinner yet. i was lucky cause i had dinner before i went out. i can imagine her torment.

i was wondering, why is it so hard for us to reach our target weight? is it because we are food lovers? or is it because we have no self control? no discipline? i wonder, how come it seems so easy for most girls to be skinny whereas some of us struggle? i so envy those girls that eat a lot and yet remain a stick. i thought that there must be some secret somewhere. so i asked a few naturally thin girls, do they exercise? and the answer is NO! wow. to be one of them. and i salute those who work so hard for it. and to all who have the same dream as me, i wish you luck and determination.

i feel hot inside but cold on the outside. to the amusement of others, i dressed as if it's winter to work. there's a few times that i wore a turtleneck, a blazer and a scarf while working. i joke to my friends that i'll consider wearing gloves to work. ain't that a picture? i can't tolerate the coldness of my office as i am sitting right under the air conditioner. but somehow, i think my body thermometer is spoilt cause i feel cold while others don't. now my fingers feel like ice and my veins are turning purple. boy, it's as if i'm in the artic.

oh, damn, i just overheard that there's a plan to put another air conditioner near me. i'll freeze. i'll turn into a human popsicle.

2 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

How you know Maxis keep our conversation recorded? Crap! I never know that.

Belle.Blahnik said...

My boss was harassed by someone on the phone so she went to Maxis and complained. The Maxis fella there told her so. :) Scary feeling right? Knowing that your conversation is recorded....