Demo Site

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i kena tagged again...

yes, ms june. your wish is my command as i sayang u so much. although i'm having a headache now, i shall respond to your tag and tell the whole world 5 things about me that they do not know or rather, 5 things about me that most people do not know.
  1. i am afraid of birds - all sorts. even roosters, hens and chicks. i find them disgusting. once, when i was 7, i cried when i had to stand near an ostrich to be photographed. especially after i watch a movie called "the birds" by the famous horror master, alfred hitchcock.
  2. i used to have an obsession on faye wong. i subscribed to her newsletters, got an email account @fayewong.com, disturbed my cousins to read the gossip columns whenever there's news about her (it's written in mandarin. i can't read mandarin... i am a really pariah chinese). my obsession stop the day she started going out with nicholas tze.
  3. i did not shed a tear in front of my family during my father's funeral. i cried only in the dark, after everyone's asleep. my reason being so was i thought that everyone was sad enough without me making them even more so. i thought i have to be strong and be the one for them to lean on.
  4. i couldn't speak cantonese well till the age of 13. i had to insert a lot of english words together with cantonese to express myself. because of me, my mother, who is chinese educated, had to learn how to speak some english. when i was 15, i used to speak really rude cantonese, swearing in each sentence like those gangster wannabes/samseng wannabes. i had too many guy friends who speaks like that.
  5. headache ar. so hard to think now. i think my brain has froze. oh shit. one more thing. what the F could it be? i was my daddy's favourite girl. my daddy was very protective of me. he once went to school to talk to a kid who didn't return my books to me. the kid cried. but i got back my book. my pet name at home is ling ling. and i refused to let my nieces and cousins' kids to call me aunty. as they are of the same age or older. and i felt that being called aunty is for old people. and i didn't want to be perceived as an old woman. but now, i am slowly learning to accept it.
gosh, i am signing off now. my brain is seriously shutting down. i don't know why but my eyes are watering, looking as if i am crying. but honestly, i am not.

0 Goodies: