Demo Site

Friday, March 09, 2007

TGIF!!

Yes! It's Friday! My favourite day of the week! Today I came to work, finding out that my boss and another senior are on leave. Oh..... Then I was thinking, hmmm, left the 3 of us. Suddenly, came an email saying that he will be taking MC. Ok then. So left me and another senior. Suddenly, after lunch, that senior of mine, left a note on my desk, saying that he'll be taking half day MC. Oh, my! Left me... it's a one man show today.

Lonely, I am so lonely. I have nobody. I'm on my own.... *Sob Sob Sniff.....

What happened to my team today?? How come so many of us falling sick? FYI, my boss took half day MC yesterday too! The day before, on Wednesday, the senior who went on leave today, took MC. I am the only one in my team who did not take any MC this week. Hmm.. I hope I won't fall sick this weekend... NOOOOOOOOOO my weekend!!! Gone.... Eh eh eh.. Touch Wood!

Never mind. Today is still Friday. and it's my favourite day! I just simply love....Friday. My steps are lighter... My face is smiley... and I talk more! Can you imagine that? Friday is a casual day. and Friday is also the last working day of the week.... Yippee!

Weekend, here I come! Happy Happy Weekend! Wooooo Hoooo!

1 Goodies:

khengsiong said...

Cathryn,
Your firm has given away bonus. It's time your colleagues looking for new challenge.
MC = interview (LOL)