Demo Site

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Miss Cath Lookalike

Yesterday, when I open my mail box, I saw an email from Sian, titled 'Someone looks like you!'. I thought it was some forwarded mail or a mail asking me to join some community. But it turns out to be a real mail from her. She said, hey I saw someone looking like you at one glance. Go check it out. So I did. And I realize that it's the same person that another friend of mine, Nick, said that looks like me. This is her. Then because of that comment, I went and look at her blog... and I don't think she looks like me. Mabel agrees with me too... that I don't look at all like her. I think that she looks more like Sharon, a friend of mine, back in the good old Starbucks' days. Right now, she's a high flying air-stewardess with Qatar Airways.... forgot about me liao :( So, what do you guys think? Does she look like me?

Talking about this reminds me of the comment I always tend to get when I meet new people. 'Hey, you look so familiar.' Or 'I think I've seen you somewhere before'. I think I have a super duper common face. Do I look so plain? Cathryn is a plain Jane. Cathryn is a plain Jane. Shetttt... I gotta get rid of this stupid taunting in my head!!! Aarrgggghhhhhh And another thing is... there's always someone mistaking me for another person!!!! Why!!!! All this is screaming to me, loud and clear - PLAIN JANE! Am I that forgettable?

*Unforgettable, that's what you are. Unforgettable, though near and far* Oh, gosh.. this song started in my head...... get rid of it!!!! don't want it to stuck for the whole day!!!! *help*

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... i agree tat she does not look like u at all. My first glance on da webpage was looking someone who looks like u. It took me 3-4 seconds for me to look for da picture tat looks like u haha. Then once i've seen da pic took me another few sec to think identify wat she n u had in common. Basically onli abit similar onli la