Demo Site

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas is around the corner! Countdown to Christmas :- 19 Days

Anyone started on their Christmas shopping yet? I haven't buy anything yet. In total, I need to buy at least 7 gifts or more. Sigh. I'm going to be really broke. (*Hint*Dear Friends, since you know that Poor Cathryn is broke so.. donations?)

I shouldn't be talking about gifts. Christmas is more than that. Is not suppose to be as commercialized as that. Christmas is about forgiveness, sharing and all that is good. (The good side of me winning)

But it is also about *cheeky grin* (I just can't resist it - Evil side is winning):-
  • Christmas tree (Decorating is FUN!),
  • Christmas Carols (Oh so soothing to the ears),
  • Parties (A Reason to Dress Up),
  • Dinners (Delicious Finger Licking Food),
  • Gatherings (My friends, my friends),
  • Gifts (Lots & Lots of Gifts - FOR ME! hehe),
  • Stockings(Full of Goodies),
  • Gingerbread Man (It looks cute),
  • Santa Claus("Ho Ho Ho" Time to reminisce),
  • Movies (Happy Endings are way to go),
  • Holiday (Whopee! I can sleep longer),
  • Snow (Sigh, Malaysia don't snow),
  • Shopping (Excuse to waste money)
  • Countdown (I Love CountDowns - I love the crowd but not the pushing and smelly bodies)

Here is one of my favourite Christmas song by Mariah Carey, "All I want for Christmas Is You". Enjoy and happy shopping *oops* I meant preparing for Christmas (subliminal message - buy Gifts for Cathryn, buy Gifts for Cathryn) :-



Countdown to Christmas : 19 Days

1 Goodies:

Anonymous said...

My gift to thee is grammar that's free:

I haven't buy anything yet.
I haven't bought anything yet.