Demo Site

Friday, December 29, 2006

Handicapped! Feel so lost without YOU!

Sigh, the past few days had been horrible! Without you, I feel so lost. I need you everyday to feel normal. Without you, I feel that something is missing. I need you like I need air. Please... Please be there when I need you! I want you back! oh.. dear Internet.. these few days without you, time passed so slowly. I couldn't even do my work.

Due to Taiwan's earthquake, I can't log in to MSN, Yahoo and Google Talk. I can't check my emails, I can't update my blog, I can't do my work! I had practically nothing to do. Was only drafting emails as I couldn't send it out. I couldn't search for information. I was so handicapped!

I read in The Star that this might last up to few weeks. Please Don't!!!!!!! It's such a nightmare! I rely on you too much, Internet! Don't do that to me anymore.......

0 Goodies: