Demo Site

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sad Sad Sad - The Joys of Christmas in Office

I was sitting at my seat... and other colleagues were shrieking in joy, "oh, so cute!!!!" then came the sound of those electronic Christmas tune. "We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas". My Team Member, Mr X gave several colleagues Teddies which emits a Christmas tune when press. I felt... not so good at that moment. Cause.. he didn't give me anything. It's not because I want the gift but it feels as if he didn't consider me as a person he wants to be good to. Eh, he's my team mate leh! My team is quite small.. only the 4 of us... 2 gals and 2 guys... He gave the other gal that teddy too! But not me.. Shows how insignificant I am. Sad Sad. Bad enough that I'm always lunching alone. Does that mean they don't like me?

At least I got a gift from another colleague and my boss. Boss gave me a USB Christmas Tree.. It is now above my desk at work! Colleague... was a pleasant surprise.. cause didn't expect her to give me anything as I'm not that close to her. Sweet gal.

Thank you for all of you that thought of me. Doesn't matter if it costs only a few bucks.. it's the thought that counts.

On a brighter note, my office is getting a Christmas Tree today. I know it's kinda late. But it's better late than never!

P.S:- Jamy, don't throw my gift out the window if I can't manage to see you before Christmas la... I will try my best to find the time. Friday? I want to go Coffee Bean Mont Kiara!

Countdown to Christmas:- 5 Days

0 Goodies: