Demo Site

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Have faith?

What is there to believe? Today, Internet has been sucky. I guess it has something to do with Taiwan's earthquake. Didn't manage to do much today. I'm a mess. There's this sick feeling in my gut. Something kinda snap. Something flew out the window. I'm tired. Didn't manage to sleep much. My eyes are watering. And I can barely keep them open. Time is passing so slowly. Sometimes I want to go back home, other times I just want to stay at work.

I know I'm talking nonsense here. But just bear with me. I just want to write something, to say something out. But I do not know what. I'm having some kind of block.

Darn, new year's coming!! Have fun guys!

I want to retreat into my cocoon. But where is it?

1 Goodies:

datacrush said...

"What is there to believe?"

Age old wisdom. Read dead's people book. If they used to live in the 15th century and their books about faith is still being published today, they have to be real good.