Demo Site

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Paris Hilton's Shopping Spree!!??? & Eragon's Review & Some Random Thoughts in Putra LRT

Someone said that my Christmas wishlist looks like Paris Hilton's shopping spree. I don't know whether that's an insult which I should feel offended or it's just a Guy kinda comment. Haha.. Anyway, I don't get angry that fast. Or in other words, I'm not so "siu hei" ok? So no worries. Back to the comment, I think most women's wishlist will be quite similar to mine. Every woman needs make up, we need it to look even better than we actually are already. We need facial products to maintain our beauty. *Ahem ahem*, I wonder whether men realize that women put alot of effort in looking good. By the way, I would like some new books too but I actually don't have any particular book that I fancy right now. Thus, I didn't write it in my list. I shall go to the bookstore.. and look around. Perhaps, this time, I'll get a chick lit. Akakkaka..

Oh ya, dear friends, anyone of you have Prozac Nation? I want to borrow that book.

Eragon the movie, sucks... Below is the reason why:-
  1. It looks like a B-grade movie.
  2. It did not follow the Eragon book storyline. It did not follow!!!!! The one that they came up with, sucks. Not as exciting as the book or as interesting.
  3. There is totally no character development. It was too rush. They packed too many info/happenings/events - whatever, in a 2 hour show. Wait, i think it's lesser than 2 hours.

Basically, I am so disappointed. It had a potential to be a GREAT movie but it is a flop. Anyone who does not heed my advice and decides to go watch it anyway, well.. I did warn you, I tried.

Erm, I think by now, everyone who reads my blog will know that I commute to work via the Putra LRT. These past few days, I had the weirdest kind of thoughts while taking the LRT. Yesterday, I was looking at this girl. She was talking rather loudly on the phone. Let me describe her first, she's maybe 157 cms tall. She's quite thin, well not skinny but thin. Sigh, what a waste. She did not know how to dress. First she's wearing shirt and pants. Fine, that's all right but it was so ill fitting. The pants had a bad cut. It made her body looks.... un-appetising. Then, she was wearing this leather flip flops, goodness, it is those manly kind. Her shirt are yellow with stripes on it. Her pants were gray. Ok, I know I'm being mean to criticize others here.. but but but.. Anyway, the reason why I was paying attention to her was because of her conversation or rather her excitement, her energy. She was speaking in English. Then she made another call, which was in Mandarin. Let's just say this, her English sounds more natural. But I'm not saying her Mandarin sucks, in fact, it was pretty all right. She was asking someone, where is Bukit Tinggi. Then I heard her say, oh, it's on the way to Genting Highlands. Then she says, isn't it far away. By then, I was wondering where is Bukit Tinggi as the name sounds familiar. FYI, Bukit Tinggi is in Pahang. It is just an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur.

Ok, then I switch my attention to another woman who was sitting opposite me. She has pretty eyes. When I was looking at her eyes, a strange thought pop into my mind, "Look into my eyes. Deep into my eyes. Come deeper, deeper..." Now, that was really weird. I immediately shift my attention from her. LOL Sometimes, I'll be looking at some woman and I'll be thinking, "Is she pregnant or is that her tummy?". Then I'll start wondering whether I should give her my seat or not as she "might" be pregnant. But if she's not, I'll end up offending her. This morning, I was staring at another woman's eyes. It was rather big and has a nice almond shape to it. Somehow, her eyes had a permanant startled look to it. I was thinking, "Did someone gave her the shock of her life recently?". Hmm.. enough with my LRT observations.

This morning, my company received some good news. My big bosses, won the Earnst and Young award of Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year. Congrats, Kenny and Henry. Ekekek.. now I'm wondering whether we get a day off or not.... Let's make it on Friday? Please Please Pretty Pretty Please.... or.. how about next Tuesday??? please

FYI, due to the fact that I'm not a confirm staff yet, I cannot take leave. No annual leave for me. I can only take unpaid leave. So it's kinda sad seeing my colleagues keep on taking leave.. as it's end of the year.. Christmas is coming and also, New Year! while I can't take any leave. (Ok, well, unpaid.. is not worth it. I'm already so broke.. unpaid leave will... make me even.. worse off.)Anyway, the end of my probation is coming soon. So.. I shall be good and wait.

Please, please.. me want a day off!!!!! Boss, since you guys so happy... ehehhee.. holiday eh?

Christmas Countdown:- 6 Days

7 Goodies:

assamlaksa said...

speak about blemish.
try the brand CLE****CIL from watson/guardian
its cheap and i think its good
i forgot the name the bottle is blue and range about 8.90 to 15.90

its a product from boots company
boots-top brand in state

Belle.Blahnik said...

Clearasil? ok, next item on the list

assamlaksa said...

yaya the brand
i bought the toner i think its good

Anonymous said...

Wondering why 'aras' is a censored word. Gotta ask, made her body look un-appetizing? Very odd word selection.

Anonymous said...

Haha cat how come comment moderation is now necessary? Someone flamed you?

Belle.Blahnik said...

i tried the toner before.. but didnt use it regularly.. maybe thats the reason why. haha

Belle.Blahnik said...

aras? hahah.. i don't think it's censored.. just that she forgot the name.. erm.. un-appetizing.. can't think of any other word to describe the whole look she was going after.. perhaps.. i can use ugly.. hahhaha.. bout the comment moderation.. dunno.. i was just fiddling around with the settings.. let me see how it goes first..